Dr. Khambati is among the first in the country to offer
The Most Advanced LASIK Available
Do Your EYES SMILE?
ZEISS SMILE is the first and only small incision lenticule extraction (ZEISS SMILE) laser vision correction solution currently available. DR. KHAMBATI is one of the FIRST IN THE COUNTRY to perform ZEISS SMILE. The Next Generation Laser Vision Correction Beyond LASIK. 100% Bladeless, Flapless & Painless!
How does ZEISS SMILE work?
The ZEISS SMILE procedure has become the 3rd generation of laser vision correction after PRK and LASIK. ZEISS SMILE is at the forefront of laser vision correction with a procedure that is redefining refractive laser surgery as we know it. ZEISS is the only company to provide a way for treating patients with this minimally invasive procedure.
Unlike LASIK, the ZEISS SMILE procedure is performed without creating a flap.
In ZEISS SMILE, tiny pulses of femtosecond laser pass through the outer portion of the cornea to carve out a lenticule (corresponding to the refractive error to be corrected) which is then quickly extracted.
Explore the Advantages of ZEISS SMILE:
- ZEISS SMILE is a single step laser treatment, an all-laser LASIK.
- It is 100% bladeless and flapless.
- Entire LASIK treatment only on one laser.
- Less invasive, no tissue ablation, no flap related risks.
- Flapless keyhole procedure.
- Post laser discomfort is minimal.
- More stable cornea as it preserves the strength of the cornea as it makes 1/5th the size of a bladeless flap.
- Keyhole procedure with a self-sealing micro incision which is less than 1/5th the size of a bladeless flap.
ZEISS SMILE is Beneficial for the Following Candidates:
- High powers achieve a better quality of vision.
- High powers have more stability with less chances of regression (powers coming back).
- Those prone to dry eyes.
- Those with corneal surface issues due to contact lens overuse.
- Those in careers like frequent travels, extreme sports, Army, Navy, Air Force, Police, where recovery should be quick and safe.
- Removes the disadvantages of discomfort and long recovery of other surface treatments like LASIK.
How do I know if I’m a candidate?
Find out more by taking our 60-second self-test. Tap the button to get started!